If you are thinking of adding composite decking boards to your residential garden or commercial landscape, we are the people to contact. Our professional trusted team are trained experienced composite decking fitters in Chelmsford, Essex and Suffolk.
Composite decking sometimes referred to as plastic decking or fake wood deck is manufactured from a combination of recycled plastics and reclaimed hardwood; this environmentally friendly product is 100% recyclable, and quite simply is the smart alternative to wood decking.
Eco-friendly composite decks are the best alternative to hardwood decks, the cost of composite decking compare favourably on a life cycle cost basis versus traditional timber due to the long life span, demands far less maintenance and offers many options to create a stylish wow factor for your room outdoors, experience the advantages for yourself. We install to your specification, a wise investment!
Designed with outdoor living in mind the composite deck materials are available in a variety of colours and grooved and ribbed to give the traditional appearance of timber decking the choice is yours!
The Benefits of Composite Decking
- Perfect for modern outdoor living – low maintenance allowing you more time to spend in the garden
- Easy to clean – we recommend basic cleaning, soapy water and a stiff brush for spillages
- Requires no staining or sealants – no hidden costs
- Fire retardant
- Child safe and barefoot friendly – slip resistant, sub surface fixings, no splinters, crack resistant
- Highly resistant against environmental impacts such as weather conditions, fungal, mould, rot or insects
- Long lifespan – designed for a minimum 25year service life
- Durable – hard wearing, sturdy, warp resistant and robust
- Stylish – a variety of colours and styles available to create that WOW factor!
- 100% FSC Certified and recyclable
The cost of composite decking compare favourably on a life cycle cost basis versus traditional timber due to the limited maintenance needs and long life span. Spend well buy once!
Theobald Projects did a great job replacing our old, broken and uneven paving with a lovely, new composite deck. We’re absolutely delighted with the result.
Composite Decking FAQ
Are the boards slippery?
The boards are engineered to be anti – slip perfect for children and families. No need to worry about slipping over when the boards get wet, particularly around pools and hot tubs.
How do I maintain my composite deck?
Ccomposite is very low maintenance, we recommend you use soapy water and a stiff brush once a year or on small spillages which a very easily removed.
What areas are composite decks suitable for?
In the garden WPC Composite Decking is ideal for around the pool, hot tub, or a stylish alternative to timber decking and patio area’s perfect for families. Commercial WPC Composite Decking is engineered specifically for public spaces including parks, for bars and restaurants in their outdoor entertainment areas, schools and holiday parks.
If you would like to book a free no obligation consultation in Essex or Suffolk or to discuss your options, please contact us today on 01245 701072.